The report from the Department of Health reported 10 more for Covid-19; while, 1,713 confirmed and probable cases were registered.
With this, the accumulated figure rises to 120,703 cases and 1,391 deaths, between confirmed and probable, since the pandemic began.
Meanwhile, the agency reported 535 hospitalizations for the virus on its dashboard.
The reported deaths were classified as confirmed and are broken down below:
- 72-year-old man from the Metro region
- 65-year-old woman from the Bayamón region
- 62-year-old man from the Arecibo region
- 61-year-old man from the Arecibo region
- 80-year-old woman from the Arecibo region
- 71-year-old man from the Bayamón region
- 73-year-old man from the Bayamón region
- 87-year-old man from the Bayamón region
- 89-year-old woman from the Arecibo region
- 85-year-old woman from the Metro region
Likewise, it was reported that the total confirmed deaths was adjusted, by subtracting one death that was reevaluated and it was identified that, although there was a variation in the name, it was a death that had been previously reported.
The Health Department stressed that any death registered after the report was issued will be reflected in subsequent reports.
Summary of the Department of Health report:
Additional confirmed cases: 982
Total confirmed cases: 66,067
Additional probable cases: 143
Total probable cases: 3,845
Additional suspicious cases: 588
Total probable cases: 50,791
Additional confirmed deaths: 10
Total confirmed deaths: 1,150
Additional probable deaths: 0
Total probable deaths: 241
Additional Suspicious Deaths: 0
Total suspicious deaths: 0
Total reported deaths: 1,391