The Department of Health report reported 13 deaths from Covid-19; Meanwhile, 293 confirmed cases and 289 additional probable cases were registered.
Thus, there are 329 deaths and 25,695 accumulated confirmed and probable cases of coronavirus since the pandemic began.
Of the total reported deaths, ten were classified as confirmed and are broken down below:
– 54-year-old man from the Metro region
– 81-year-old man from the Caguas region
– Woman 86-year-old from the Arecibo region
– 74-year-old woman from the Arecibo region
– 80-year-old woman from the Aguadilla region
– 82-year-old man from the Mayagüez region
– 71-year-old man from the Bayamón region
– 71-year-old man from the Caguas region
– 89-year-old woman from the Bayamón region
– 83-year-old woman from the Bayamón region  On the other hand, three probable deaths were reported which are broken down below:
– 75-year-old woman from the Arecibo region
– 88-year-old man from the Caguas region
– 32-year-old man years of the Metro region
With the fatalities reported, the confirmed deaths add up to 201 and the probable ones are 128, therefore, the total The number of deaths is 329. The total number of deaths was adjusted after subtracting one death dated July 23, since, according to the established protocol, it was reevaluated and it was identified that, although there was a variation in the first name, it had previously reported.
On the other hand, the total of the results of confirmed cases of Covid-19 is 11,069. The total was adjusted after adding 46 cases with a sample collection date from June 8 to July 30. Of that total, 5,720 are women and 5,349 men. The reported cases are those that have a positive PCR test, with a sample collection date from July 31 to August 12.
As part of the report, 289 additional probable cases were registered, with a sample collection date that includes from August 3 to 12. In this line, the total is 14,626, after being adjusted, by subtracting 67 cases that had a positive molecular test, later, and were added to the cases registered as part of this report. Similarly, six cases were added with sampling dates between May 28 and July 29. Probable cases are divided into 8,013 women and 6,613 men.
Summary of the Health Department report:
Additional confirmed cases: 293
Total confirmed cases: 11,069
Probable cases additional: 289
Total probable cases: 14,626
Additional confirmed deaths: 10
Total confirmed deaths: 201
Additional probable deaths: 3
Total probable deaths: 128
Total deaths reported: 329