The Health Department report reported 14 additional deaths from Covid-19 and 1,083 new confirmed to probable cases.
With this, the accumulated figure rises to 78,705 cases and 935 deaths, between confirmed and probable, since the pandemic began.
The reported deaths were classified as confirmed and are broken down below:
– 82-year-old man from the Arecibo region
– 77-year-old man from the Arecibo region
– 79-year-old woman from the Arecibo region
– 37-year-old man from the Metro region
– 53-year-old man from the Metro region
– 90-year-old woman from the Ponce region
– 78-year-old woman from the Metro region
– 84-year-old woman from the Bayamón region
– 70-year-old man from the Caguas region
– 76-year-old woman from the Caguas region
– 68-year-old man from the Bayamón region
– 55-year-old man from the Caguas region
– 43-year-old man from the Metro region
– 63-year-old man from the Metro region
The death dates of the deaths recorded in today’s report are between September 21 through November 11.
The Health Department recalled that any death registered after the report is issued will be reflected in subsequent reports and should not be interpreted as having occurred in the last 24 hours.
Due to the increase in cases and deaths, a new executive order with greater restrictions will take effect tomorrow.
Summary of the Department of Health report:
Additional confirmed cases: 599
Total confirmed cases: 41,798
Additional suspicious cases: 385
Total suspected cases: 36,226
Additional probable cases: 99
Total probable cases: 681
Additional confirmed deaths: 14
Total confirmed deaths: 725
Additional probable deaths: 0
Total probable deaths: 210
Total reported deaths: 935