Governor-elect, Pedro Pierluisi. – Cybernews
Governor-elect Pedro Pierluisi Urrutia said on Saturday that the Transitional Public Hearings confirmed his previous allegations.
“That really, the reconstruction works, the step has not been the one we all would have wanted. I raised this before and it has come out in the transition process, “Pierluisi Urrutia said to questions from the press.
He mentioned that since the information he has received so far does not have confidentiality issues, he ordered that it be published in its entirety.
Generally speaking, he has seen cooperation from the outgoing administration.
Has dialogued with the JCF
Asked whether he met with the members of the Fiscal Control Board, Pierluisi Urrutia mentioned that he had telephone conversations with everyone and let him know that he will participate in all processes.
Pierluisi Urrutia’s expressions were given upon his arrival at the Cataño Convention Center, where he cast his vote in the process to choose the leadership of that community in Puerto Rico.
Check the following article